Carson is an investigator and was going to be the main protagonist in The Return to Freddy's 5 before it was cancelled. He is son of Jackson, nephew of Charles and grandson of Gron and Lynda. His age and gender were confirmed in the intro of The Return to Freddy's 5.
He appears to be a brave man who doesn't have fear about getting killed by the Torture Suits. The Narrator states that Carson is a sad man that suffers from depression and nightmares.
- In the first versions his hands are very clean, but in the new version (CTF edition old) his hands are very dirty.
- It was believed that he was the Lockjaw child, or possibly a man who related to the kid; until TRTF: TDT confirmed that he is Carson, a man from Gron's family.
- In the unreal engine version of The Return to Freddy's 5 his hand holding the flashlight is not there when you flash your light.
- His fingernails seem to clip through each other.
- He can carry 42 items in his inventory.
Carson comes back in The Return to Freddy's: Frankburt's. His role in the game is unknown, but he is believed to be the playable character.
StoryIn 2035, he decided to investigate a rip-off location called Frankburt's, which was a secret criminal institution disguising itself as a children's restaurant for laying low, to find and kill Alison and his henchman.
In The Return to Freddy's: The Dreadful Truth, it is revealed that the protagonist's name was Carson. He is son of Jackson, nephew of Charles and the grandson of Gron and Lynda.
Lockjaw Joke Characters Lockjaw child Golden Freddy Fairytale Ty Alison Phone Guy Vincent Carson Tyler Ahlstrom BFPFilms424 Jester-In-A-Box Springtrap Adventure Fang Gron Kitty FazCat Kitty Fazcat child Phone Buddies Golden Lockjaw Adventure Fairytale Ty