Were you looking for:
- Toy Freddy, his toy animatronic counterpart appearing in TRTF2 and TRTF3's minigames?
- Golden Freddy/Fredbear and his Torture suit counterpart Torture Fredbear?
- Purple Freddy, a mysterious shadowy figure resembling Freddy Fazbear appearing in TRTF4?
- Torture Freddy, his Torture suit counterpart seen in TRTF5 Story Mode?
- The Freddy Fazbear mask, a key gameplay mechanic in TRTF Classic and TRTF2?
- Locations based on Freddy, such as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Fazbear Fantasy Land, Fazbear Inc. or Freddy Faggy Funtime?
Template:Freddy TRTF Infobox Freddy Fazbear is the main animatronic entertainer of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and an antagonist in The Return to Freddy's Classic. He has a penis.
Freddy looks exactly how he looked like in Five Nights at Freddy's 1. The textures that appear in some cameras and jumpscare are both from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
BehaviorHe starts on the Show Stage, along with Bonnie and Chica. He moves after Bonnie has finished moving. He will then move to the Dining Area, then the Restrooms, the East Hall, the East Hall Corner, and then The Office. One he is in The Office, the player must put the penis with a slight delay, otherwise he'll kill the player.
Freddy Fazbear returns, as an animatronic in Fredbear's Family Diner, and the main antagonist of The Return to Freddy's 2. He has a penis.
Freddy is a brown bear animatronic. He has a rusty endoskeleton. He wears a top hat, a black bowtie, and several buttons. He has two ears as well as a snout with freckles and a nose. His eyes are blue and he has eyebrows.
Freddy starts the night on the Show Stage (TRTF2). He will then go to Party Room 1, then later come to the hallway in The Office (TRTF2). Freddy will kill the player if the mask isn't worn in time. He also kills the player if the power goes out, although after some time.
- Unlike his Five Nights At Freddy's counterpart, he is first active on Night 1, instead of the usual Night 3.
- His "power out" jumpscare is the same as his normal one, but with some frames added
Freddy Fazbear returns once again, as an animatronic entertainer in Fazbear Fantasy Land and a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 3. Unlike in the previous game. Lockjaw takes place as the main antagonist, rather than Freddy himself.
Freddy is quite withered in this game. He has a bigger penis. His torso, his arms, and his legs have many holes in them. One of his hands is bare while the other is holding a microphone. His endoskeleton jaw is now visible. His limbs are damaged, and some loose wires hang near his right eye and left ear.
Freddy begins on CAM 10 starting on Night 2. He then goes to CAM 11, moves to CAM 05, enters CAM 06, then CAM 03 and finally moves to CAM 02 before jumpscaring the player. He can be stopped with Doors, however.
- Freddy's model seems similar to Golden Freddy's model from both The Return to Freddy's 2' and Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- In this game, he does not have a power out jumpscare, as there is no power to keep watch of.
- At random, Freddy can head back to CAM 10 if he is at CAM 5 or CAM 11.
Freddy Fazbear returns again, as an animatronic entertainer in Freddy Fazzy Funtime and a major antagonist in The Return to Freddy's 4.
Freddy is less damaged in this game then he is in TRTF3. Just like all of the other animatronics, he has a floating head and exposed endoskeleton shoulders. His right eyelid appears to be droopy. He is one of the few animatronics to still have his suit hands on, through they appear damaged. He has a few rips and some wires poking around.
Freddy starts in CAM 6. then goes to CAM 5, then CAM 3, then CAM 9, and then he will run past the office and appear in it as the lights flicker. The player has to pull the Smoke Lever, or he will jumpscare the player and end the game. The time Freddy takes to attack is a lot less then the time Lockjaw gives, making Freddy more of a threat. This is especially noticeable on Night 6. Freddy is also the one to kill the player if the power runs out.
- He is one of the two characters who cannot be fooled by the locker, the other being Lockjaw.
- When in The Office, his jaw seems broken.
- In this game, he plays a glitchy version of the Toreador March.
The Return to Freddy's (classic)
The Return to Freddy's 2
The Return to Freddy's 3
The Return to Freddy's 4
Lockjaw Joke Characters Lockjaw child Golden Freddy Fairytale Ty Alison Phone Guy Vincent Carson Tyler Ahlstrom BFPFilms424 Jester-In-A-Box Springtrap Adventure Fang Gron Kitty FazCat Kitty Fazcat child Phone Buddies Golden Lockjaw Adventure Fairytale Ty