During the existance of TRTF, there have been many joke characters. All of these characters were supposed to appear in the cancelled Adventure Mode of The Return to Freddy's 5.
Adventure Lickjuice is an grumpy low quality version of Lockjaw created and modeled by TheFangsomeWolf. He is an unlockable and a playable character in The Return to Freddy's 5 Adventure Mode and was going to be voiced by Arian Salimy.
He appears to be a grumpy low quality Lockjaw, but on further inspection, it is actually what seems to be a W.I.P (or scrapped) Lockjaw plush design with everything on its head rotated other than its cheeks, eyes (and eyelids), and his hat.
- The name "Lickjuice" comes from a guy named Jay, who said in the comments of the Gamejolt page that "Lickjuice's jumpscare was scary" before this image came out.
- Though the image is titled "Lick my juice.png" the developers constantly call him Lickjuice.
- As shown in the Thank You teaser, Adventure Lickjuice is extremely small. He is hard to see, but is on the top-left.
Adventure Lickjuice's Wife
According to the Adventure Mode cast list, there was a character named "Adventure Lickjuice's Wife", who could be played by a male or female actor. She was going to be voiced by Joshiriah from Five Nights At Chuck's.
- She is by far, the only joke characther who doesn't have an image.
Adventure Froody Fapples
Adventure Froody Fapples was a joke and bad model of Freddy Fazbear maded and modeled by BFPFilms424/Tyler. He is an unlockable and a playable character in The Return to Freddy's 5 Adventure Mode and was going to be voiced by 4 1/2 Star Games.
He appears to be a low quality version of Freddy Fazbear, with a thin brown body, blue popping eyes, an orange snout, a black nose, "quico cheeks". two ears and a weird smile. He wears a bad shaped hat and a bad shaped bowtie.
- His model was made in SculptGL.
- In his image, he has apples in the backround.
- Probably because of his last name "Fapples", an obvious reference to apples.
Adventure The BEEst
Adventure The BEEst is a joke model of The Beast created and modeled by Kitty FazCat/Hannah. He is an unlockable and a playable character in The Return to Freddy's 5 Adventure Mode.
He's a bee-rabbit hybrid adventure animatronic. He has an orange rabbit head, with a peach snout, a black nose, two ears, pink cute eyes, and teeth. He has a yellow bee body with black stripes and blue wings. He also possesses a stinger.
He will possibly use his sting to attack and poison enemies.
- Adventure The BEEst is the only joke character without a voice actor for Adventure Mode.
Adventure ChunkyChipmonkey was a joke character made by BFPFilms/Tyler. He was confirmed to be an animatronic when the second voice actor listing for Adventure Mode was made. He is an unlockable and a playable character in The Return to Freddy's 5 Adventure Mode and was going to be voiced by BFPFilms/Tyler.
Adventure Robbie Rotten
AppearenceHe normally wears a two-piece suit of maroon and purple with gold pinstripes, formal shoes, a navy blue shirt with cuffs and cuff links and a gold pocket watch. His hair is black and extremely slicked, as are his eyebrows. Robbie's eyes are seen to be grey.
Lockjaw Joke Characters Lockjaw child Golden Freddy Fairytale Ty Alison Phone Guy Vincent Carson Tyler Ahlstrom BFPFilms424 Jester-In-A-Box Springtrap Adventure Fang Gron Kitty FazCat Kitty Fazcat child Phone Buddies Golden Lockjaw Adventure Fairytale Ty